The BOOST 2’s redefined canopy delivers spot on high performance for any riding style. This powerhouse is best for hooked in boosting and stands for the ultimate freeriding feeling. Whether you are ripping waves or go for full-on freestyle, the BOOST2 is a true crossover kite for magical moments on the water.
No sudden surprises with responsive and intuitive bar-feedback, easy relaunch and high stability even in the strongest gales and gusts.
High performance with maximum control.
The development team enhanced 3D profiles and re-worked the kite frame to optimize stability and top end controllability, because of this the BOOST2 also continues to shine in light winds, with the most efficient airfoil for exceptional upwind performance. The five strut flat arc design is ideal for big floaty jumps, this is exactly the feeling you would expect from a FLYSURFER L.E.I. Kite. Fine-tuned bar feedback and super precise turning gives you maximum control for the smoothest landings in gusty strong winds. Since we love hydrofoiling as well, the BOOST2 can be used with our Adaptive Airfoil Bridle Kit, which comes standard on sizes 15.0 LW & 18.0 LW and optional on sizes 11.0 & 13.0, assuring unmatched light wind relaunch.
The BOOST2 embodies FLYSURFERs innovative high performing product spirit combined with everyday user-friendliness. Use the Self Launch system and be re-assured with the 12 month Free Repair warranty by FLYSURFER. If you are a passionate high jumping freerider, hydrofoiler or airstyler, then you’re gonna love the mix of performance and turning speed the BOOST2 offers!
The BOOST 2 package would consist of:
• 1x BOOST2 Kite (kite only)
• 1x Self Launcher Bag
• 1x Repair Kit (Depower Line and further spare parts)
• 1x BOOST2 Gear Guide
• 1x BOOST Kite Bag
• 12 month Free Repair warranty by FLYSURFER
- Free Flow 2.0 Valve – The completely redesigned Free Flow 2.0 valve allows the greatest possible airflow rate with maximum user-friendliness. By simply pressing a button, the valve is opened or closed comfortably, enabling fast, effortless inflation or deflating.
- D2 Double RipStop – For the BOOST2, FLYSURFER relies on the proven D2 Techno Force Double RipStop cloth by Teijin for prolonged durability, tear-resistance, air tightness and UV protection.
- Force Frame – Through refined computer calculations and extensive real-world testing we could generate an even stiffer overall frame for the BOOST2. Ensuring control and confidence when conditions ask for it.
- Adaptive Airfoil Bridle Kit – Profile adjustment – like sailing or on airplane wings – this is the idea behind the Adaptive Airfoil System. A minimalistic trailing edge bridle makes it possible to adjust the profile of the kite during flight. Especially noticeable on the excellent low end or when relaunching. The Adaptive Airfoil Bridle is integrated in the sizes 15.0 LW and 18.0 LW and is optionally available for sizes 11.0 & 13.0, making them ideal for hydrofoiling.
- Self Launcher 3.0 – With the Self Launcher, we are offering you a tool to easily solo-launch the BOOST2. Position the kite at the edge of the wind window, connect the sandbag (which comes with the kite), or any other bag and place this on the ground. Once the kite lines are tensioned the Self Launcher automatically releases safely at just the right moment.
- Light-Wind Edition 15.0 LW & 18.0 LW – Enjoy outstanding light wind performance with the BOOST2 LW. Optimized weight reduction, higher aspect ratio and the innovative adaptive airfoil technology known from the BOOST2 LW. These kites will increase you’re kiting days and flying experience.
- Double 3D-Shape – Thanks to this technology we have produced a highly efficient airfoil, which results in unrivaled hang-time and unmatched upwind performance.
- Free Flow 2.0 Handpump – With a massive air chamber and high volume double action valve the new Free Flow 2.0 pump will get you on the water in no time without effort. Featuring an extra tall body with high air flow piston, anti sand seals and intake filter, convertible single action valve for double the PSI, a reliable pressure gauge, re-enforced hook and ergonomic hand grips, the Free Flow 2.0 pump is ready to challenge any kite on the market.
- Workmanship & 12 month Free Repair warranty by FLYSURFER – Each cloth, each line and each component has been tested extensively by FLYSURFER. We consciously make more work for ourselves in order to guarantee pure worry-free kite fun. When it comes to materials and components, we always go for quality and functionality over price. To back that up we offer you our 12 month Free Repair warranty by FLYSURFER.
|5.0||7.0||9.0||11.0||13.0||15.0 LW||18.0 LW|
|Area projected (m²)||3.55||5.1||6.6||8.0||9.5||11.0||13.1|
|Area ratio (projected/laid-out)||65…73%||65…73%||65…73%||65…73%||65…73%||65…73%||65…73%|
|Viewed area growth due to powering||11%||11%||11%||11%||11%||11%||11%|
|Number of segements||16||16||16||16||16||16||16|
|Flyinglines length (m)||21||21||21||21||21||21+6||21+6|
|Wing depth in the middle (cm)||122||145||164||181||197||200||219|
|Wing span laid-out||520||616||698||772||839||948||1039|
|Weight “kite only” (kg)||2.30||2.76||3.14||3.6||4.04||4.1||4.56|
Windrange in knots
The Wind Range Chart is to be used as a point of reference. It is based on a rider who weighs around 75kg (165lbs.) Actual use will vary depending on your weight, skill level, board size and the wind conditions on the Water or Land. When choosing the Kite size always use common sense and always choose a smaller size if you are not sure, especially when using the kite on land.
|Kite||5.0||7.0||9.0||11.0||13.0||15.0 LW||18.0 LW|