Compact but wide, the Trinidad Fishing is the kayak for double paddling. It’s a highly stable boat, designed for solo or two-person fishing trips. It’s got great storage possibilities for your fishing equipment. It can be fitted with the appropriate mountings to take a small electric motor.
- Integrated footrests and Safety grab lines
- Reserve buoyancy, Carry handles and Front hatch
- Paddle attachment
- Seat EVA foam cushioning
- Stern protector & wheel
- Inserts for backrests
- Mooring straps
- Rear hatch
- Self-draining scuppersFront
- EVA foam cushioning
- Drink holder
- Bow protector
- Accessory stowing mesh
- Rod holders
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||11’9″||33.1″||62.8 Lbs||2 adults + 1 child||400 LBS|
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation ! Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete Kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable). Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.
- 7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated. Strong and durable; highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminum mould. Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance.