New for 2016, the Java features above all an excellent glide/stability ratio, it’s a high performance sea-going single-seater, longer than the Bilbao to allow you to take on even more ambitious outings and trips.
Combining an innovative hull and a neat design, it also gives you equally high quality features : a wide, flat rear storage area for carrying sizeable loads, integral wheels/rollers for easy transportation, plus a moulded deck insert for storing the wheels/rollers while sailing, all conceived to help you get in and out of the water with the minimum of effort. It also includes excellent and comprehensive extra equipment enabling you to customise your boat for fishing trips and excursions.
|JMC-Design||13’5″||28”||64 Lbs||1 or 2 adults||330 LBS|
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation ! Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete Kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable). Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.
- 7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated. Strong and durable; highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminum mould. Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance.
- Ergonomic cockpit = increased paddle-comfort
- Vast rear storage area = can carry sizeable load of equipment for long trips or fishing
- Wide, deep, triple-volume hull design = excellent steering control, great performance in sea conditions, glide
- Integral roller system using removable wheels that are stored under the rear deck when on the water = easy transportation to the water edge without needing a trolley
- Built-in adjustable foot rests = wide range of paddle position settings, paddle comfort
- Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
- Integral rear protection runner and front bumper = longevity
- Fishing Version fitted with integral rod racks/rests, watertight storage hatches, bait box holder… = totally adapted to meet your fishing trip needs.
- Three vesrions available : Standard, Touring (same colour as Standard but fitted out for Fishing), and Fishing (camouflage green/beige colour scheme)
Much longer than our other boats, the two models in the PERFORMANCE series are aimed at a more sporty market, offering a wider range of paddling styles and options, but still easy to use. Joining the Scapa and the Borneo, the new Java model arrives with a fistful of innovations.
1. Mono-paddle seating configuration
2. Duo-paddle seating configuration
3. Storage space with integral elasticated straps
4. Wheel storage hatch
5. Foot rest
6. Rear bumper
BORNEO : Wheels Guide