A brand new double-seater Sit-On-Top over 4 metres long and crammed with innovative features, the Borneo Fishing has great glide and is comfortably stable. The main innovation : you can switch between solo and double and keep exactly the same comfort of paddle position. A real plus for angling excursions. Its other major pluses : a sizeable flat rear storage area and an integral roller system. And it’s very simple to convert to a sea kayak.
- Integrated footrests and Safety grab lines
- Reserve buoyancy, Carry handles and Front hatch
- Paddle attachment
- Seat EVA foam cushioning
- Stern protector & wheel
- Inserts for backrests
- Mooring straps
- Rear hatch
- Self-draining scuppersFront
- EVA foam cushioning
- Drink holder
- Bow protector
- Accessory stowing mesh
- Rod holders
|JMC-Design||13’5″||33.1″‘||75 Lbs||1 or 2 adults||550 LBS|
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation ! Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete Kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable). Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.
- 7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated. Strong and durable; highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminum mould. Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance.
- Carries 2 adults, 1 child, plus baggage.
- Adaptable for solo paddling with the same paddle-comfort as the duo set-up.
- An effective transportation system for the beach has been incorporated in the kayak’s design. Removable wide-tyre wheels sit on an axle mounted on the kayak’s keel. Once at the water the wheels are removed and stored in a special hatch on the rear baggage area.
- Its generously-proportioned, «triple-volume» hull design gives the kayak a combination of excellent glide and re-assuring stability.
- The large rear section incorporates a capacious baggage-carrying area.
- As with all BIC Sport kayaks, the Borneo’s shape and concept has come from a specialist designer. The «look» is an increasignly important element in customers’ purchasing decison.
- The Borneo is also available as a specialist fishing version, and includes a number of factory-fitted extra features (rod racks and rests, watertight storage hatches…)
- The extra features on the fishing version are available as individual accessories to fit to a standard Borneo.
Much longer than our other boats, the two models in the PERFORMANCE series are aimed at a more sporty market, offering a wider range of paddling styles and options, but still easy to use.
1. Mono-paddle seating configuration
2. Duo-paddle seating configuration
3. Storage space with integral elasticated straps
4. Wheel storage hatch
5. Foot rest
6. Rear bumper