The BIC Sport Bilbao is a versatile kayak that will suit beginners and experienced kayakers alike. Whether you’re paddling for sport, exploring, diving or having a quick paddle with the kids, the quality of its design makes all activities possible with comfort and ease. The fluid hull shape provides a nice smooth ride, while the deck shape and quality extras allow you to carry almost any load with optimum stability and guaranteed safety. Its size and reduced weight make it easy to stow and transport.
- Integrated footrests and Safety grab lines
- Reserve buoyancy, Carry handles and Front hatch
- Paddle attachment
- Seat EVA foam cushioning
- Stern protector & wheel
- Inserts for backrests
- Mooring straps
- Rear hatch
- Self-draining scuppersFront
- EVA foam cushioning
- Drink holder
- Bow protector
- Accessory stowing mesh
- Rod holders
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||14’4″||34.6″||87 lbs||1 adult + 1 child||683 lbs|
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation. Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete Kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable). Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.
- 7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated. Strong and durable; highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminum mould. Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance.