The STORMPACK has been developed by TAHE for keeping your important belongings safe and dry, whatever the conditions.
Its construction, using high frequency soldering of the seams, is among the most efficient in terms of water-tightness : rather than using a conventional glue, as for a classic storage bag/backpack, the STORMPACK panels are fusion sealed together, giving perfect water resistance and greater strength.
The STORMPACK is available in 2 sizes and one colourway, black and yellow :
– Compact (25L) : 46*30*18 cm / 18*12*7 inch (ref. 102046)
– Voyage (40L) : 50*35*23 cm / 20*14*9 inch (ref. 102047)
STORMPACK construction features high-frequency soldered seams, among the top-performing in terms of full water resistance
– 4 x integral attachment points and velcro straps for using as an SUP deck bag (compatible with all BIC SUP boards incorporating the 4-square deck attachment system)
– Elasticated interior pocket for easy-access to your most used/needed belongings (car keys, sunglasses, mobile phone, wallet…)
– Twin, elasticated side pockets for easy storage and instant access (eg : bottle of water)
– Criss-cross elasticated exterior straps for easy storage and rapid access (sandals/beach shoes, towel, baseball cap…)
– Comfortable backpack carry system featuring shoulder straps, plus chest and waist adjustment/tightening clips
– Waterproof Rating : IXP6